Our new sway bar kit for the REVO will enhance handling on and off the track. Our compact inboard design is lightweight, efficient, and tunable.
- Truly Bolt-on installation - no mods required. No drilling through your rocker arms :)
- Lots of tuning options - includes 3 sets of bars
- Compact and lightweight - by far the cleanest looking sway bar solution
- Inboard installation means the sway bars won't be damaged from a backside impact and allows you to keep the rear bumper assembly intact.
- Works with any chassis, any suspension arms (stock or aftermarket)
Contents: (4) custom sway bar mounts, (2) 1.8mm sway bars, (2) 2.0mm sway bars, (2) 2.2mm sway bars, (4) 50mm turnbuckles, (8) plastic rod ends, (4) flanged pivot balls, (4) stabilizer pivot balls, (4) M3x40mm socket screws, (4) M3x25mm button screws, (2) M3x6mm button screws, (4) M3 washers, (8) M3x4mm setscrews, detailed instructions
Note: Clearance is guaranteed for TRX 2.5R and TRX 3.3 engines and stock or Resonator exhaust pipes. We have heard about some minor clearance issues with OS .18 and Picco .26 Max engine heads. A couple things to try:
1. Use a bigger clutchbell and spur gear combo to offset the engine slightly to the left.
2. The sway bar mounts were designed to be turned around if needed. Turning the rear around will provide clearance for the engine head, but may interfere with the roll hoop or fuel inlet (easy mods). You will need longer turnbuckles to do so.
3. Slightly bend the left side of the rear bar inward to clear the engine head. This shouldn't affect performance.